Chronobank (CURRENCY:TIME) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 7th. Chronobank has a total market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $70,189.00 worth of Chronobank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chronobank coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.91 or 0.00056237 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Chronobank has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00231264 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.74 or 0.01815206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00203371 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029765 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00012097 BTC.
Chronobank was first traded on December 8th, 2016. Chronobank’s total supply is 710,113 coins. The Reddit community for Chronobank is /r/ChronoBank and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Chronobank is chronobank.io. The official message board for Chronobank is blog.chronobank.io. Chronobank’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Chronobank Coin Trading
Chronobank can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronobank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronobank should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronobank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronobank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronobank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.