Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Consensus has a market cap of $2.70 million and $23,733.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Consensus has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Consensus token can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00019235 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.64 or 0.00291186 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003305 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00016800 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Consensus Token Profile
Consensus (SEN) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,606,437,572 tokens. Consensus’ official website is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.