JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. One JobsCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, JobsCoin has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar. JobsCoin has a total market cap of $23,645.00 and $0.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006815 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000247 BTC.
JobsCoin Coin Profile
JobsCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin.
Buying and Selling JobsCoin
JobsCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JobsCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.