MCAP (CURRENCY:MCAP) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Over the last seven days, MCAP has traded up 3.4% against the US dollar. One MCAP token can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000136 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, C-CEX and HitBTC. MCAP has a market cap of $51,597.00 and $846.00 worth of MCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00265561 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.62 or 0.01780489 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.05 or 0.00221772 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028000 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
MCAP Token Profile
MCAP was first traded on May 25th, 2017. MCAP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,490,000 tokens. MCAP’s official Twitter account is @MCAPlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MCAP is bitcoingrowthfund.com/mcap.
Buying and Selling MCAP
MCAP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCAP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCAP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MCAP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.