UNIVERSAL CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last week, UNIVERSAL CASH has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar. UNIVERSAL CASH has a market capitalization of $895,485.00 and approximately $99,256.00 worth of UNIVERSAL CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UNIVERSAL CASH token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, C2CX, YoBit and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00265561 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.62 or 0.01780489 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.05 or 0.00221772 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028000 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
UNIVERSAL CASH Profile
UNIVERSAL CASH launched on September 9th, 2017. UNIVERSAL CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,868,184,172 tokens. The official website for UNIVERSAL CASH is u.cash. The Reddit community for UNIVERSAL CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UNIVERSAL CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash.
Buying and Selling UNIVERSAL CASH
UNIVERSAL CASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Exrates and C2CX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNIVERSAL CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNIVERSAL CASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNIVERSAL CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UNIVERSAL CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNIVERSAL CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.