ZIP (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. One ZIP token can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, DigiFinex, FCoin and IDCM. ZIP has a market cap of $0.00 and $5.54 million worth of ZIP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZIP has traded 20.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00076124 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00013792 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004559 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 65.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000082 BTC.
ZIP (ZIP) is a token. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. ZIP’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for ZIP is zipper.io. ZIP’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo.
Buying and Selling ZIP
ZIP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, FCoin, DigiFinex and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZIP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZIP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.