Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Augur has a total market capitalization of $148.72 million and approximately $4.41 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be bought for $13.52 or 0.00372235 BTC on major exchanges including CoinTiger, Gatecoin, Koinex and AirSwap. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008337 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00251485 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.80 or 0.01728968 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00219206 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003551 BTC.
Augur launched on November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Augur’s official website is www.augur.net. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Binance, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Crex24, HitBTC, AirSwap, Bitsane, ChaoEX, Upbit, BitBay, Bithumb, IDEX, Liqui, CoinTiger, LATOKEN, Cobinhood, Zebpay, Cryptopia, Gate.io, GOPAX, Mercatox, DragonEX, Bitbns, Gatecoin, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Koinex, ABCC and Kraken. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.