FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. FOAM has a total market cap of $7.52 million and $80,844.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FOAM token can now be bought for $0.0285 or 0.00000717 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex and IDEX. In the last week, FOAM has traded 7.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008248 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025295 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00269057 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.18 or 0.01688596 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00228161 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025590 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
FOAM Token Profile
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 263,486,315 tokens. FOAM’s official website is www.foam.space. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. FOAM’s official message board is blog.foam.space.
FOAM Token Trading
FOAM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FOAM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FOAM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.