BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 30th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0738 or 0.00001858 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. BlackCoin has a market cap of $4.62 million and $53,636.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 5.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00052772 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00017866 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin (BLK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 62,604,435 coins. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlackCoin’s official website is blackcoin.org.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Upbit, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.