GoNetwork (CURRENCY:GOT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 9th. One GoNetwork token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0322 or 0.00000815 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, CoinBene and IDEX. GoNetwork has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $1.77 million worth of GoNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GoNetwork has traded 109.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006969 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00024724 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00145841 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025649 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
GoNetwork Token Profile
GoNetwork (CRYPTO:GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2017. GoNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,994,620 tokens. The official website for GoNetwork is gonetwork.co/index.html. GoNetwork’s official Twitter account is @gonetwork_co.
Buying and Selling GoNetwork
GoNetwork can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, CoinBene, BitForex, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.