MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. MassGrid has a market cap of $3.54 million and $0.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MassGrid has traded flat against the dollar. One MassGrid coin can now be bought for $0.0491 or 0.00001270 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC, ChaoEX and CoinEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,934.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.73 or 0.03452487 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.74 or 0.01443421 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.31 or 0.03365663 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.59 or 0.01286815 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00108798 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.76 or 0.01291198 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00319527 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012800 BTC.
MGD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 133,280,608 coins and its circulating supply is 72,081,324 coins. The official website for MassGrid is www.massgrid.com. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid.
MassGrid Coin Trading
MassGrid can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, ChaoEX and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MassGrid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.