OsmiumCoin (CURRENCY:OS76) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 10th. During the last seven days, OsmiumCoin has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. OsmiumCoin has a market capitalization of $23,710.00 and $0.00 worth of OsmiumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OsmiumCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0265 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.74 or 0.01443421 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00002439 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00020417 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00001018 BTC.
OsmiumCoin (CRYPTO:OS76) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 5th, 2016. OsmiumCoin’s total supply is 894,026 coins. OsmiumCoin’s official Twitter account is @OS76_OsmiumCoin.
OsmiumCoin Coin Trading
OsmiumCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OsmiumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OsmiumCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OsmiumCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OsmiumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OsmiumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.