Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 9th. One Propy token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00003647 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. Propy has a market cap of $8.20 million and approximately $1.77 million worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Propy has traded up 13.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00364598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025545 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.55 or 0.01686496 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00227900 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025652 BTC.
Propy’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Propy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,006,067 tokens. Propy’s official website is propy.com. The Reddit community for Propy is /r/PropyInc. Propy’s official Twitter account is @PropyInc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Propy
Propy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Liqui, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Propy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Propy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.