SalPay (CURRENCY:SAL) traded 31.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 10th. SalPay has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,378.00 worth of SalPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SalPay token can now be purchased for $0.0191 or 0.00000495 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. Over the last seven days, SalPay has traded 49.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.79 or 0.16620588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 48.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004857 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00046144 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
SalPay Token Profile
SalPay is a token. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. SalPay’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official website for SalPay is www.salpay.com. SalPay’s official Twitter account is @SALPayTokens and its Facebook page is accessible here. SalPay’s official message board is www.salpay.com/blog.
Buying and Selling SalPay
SalPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SalPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SalPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SalPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SalPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SalPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.