ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. One ICON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00008622 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bitbns, Bithumb and CoinTiger. ICON has a total market capitalization of $159.16 million and $15.33 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ICON has traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008068 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00389195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025885 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.27 or 0.01673972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00232958 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00026774 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011544 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 473,406,688 coins. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Gate.io, Huobi, ABCC, Binance, Bithumb, Hotbit, IDEX, COSS, OOOBTC, DragonEX, Upbit, Bitbns, Allbit and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.