Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded 21.7% higher against the US dollar. Lisk has a total market cap of $182.98 million and $16.07 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can now be bought for $1.59 or 0.00040398 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Cryptopia and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00069773 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00064561 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00034824 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00123703 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00058838 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Lisk (LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 130,466,290 coins and its circulating supply is 115,351,160 coins. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Binance, Coinroom, Coinbe, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit, OKEx, ChaoEX, Coindeal, Livecoin, Huobi, Exrates, COSS and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.