Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Pluton token can currently be bought for approximately $2.08 or 0.00053005 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and Liqui. Pluton has a market cap of $1.76 million and $11,090.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Pluton has traded up 10.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007987 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00387853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.72 or 0.01704257 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00233583 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004934 BTC.
Pluton’s genesis date was June 21st, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pluton is plutus.it.
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.