Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $112.16 million and $4.32 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0071 or 0.00000181 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, SouthXchange and Bittrex. Over the last week, Verge has traded 13.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.14 or 0.01456334 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020942 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00001477 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00002415 BTC.
Verge is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,780,853,598 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, YoBit, Cryptopia, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Binance, Coindeal, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Bitbns, BiteBTC, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Huobi, Gate.io, CryptoBridge, Bitfinex, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.