Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Digital Bullion Gold has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00059607 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000142 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Profile
Digital Bullion Gold (DBG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2016. Digital Bullion Gold’s total supply is 24,523,275 coins. The official website for Digital Bullion Gold is digitalbulliongold.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.