PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. PRIZM has a total market capitalization of $26.99 million and approximately $25,828.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PRIZM has traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. One PRIZM coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00009063 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,965.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $144.28 or 0.03641631 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011943 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.92 or 0.02470167 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00012921 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00019037 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00026943 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00048946 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PZM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 75,120,637 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.