Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Signatum has traded down 24.1% against the US dollar. Signatum has a total market capitalization of $25,606.00 and $0.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00001268 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025621 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00063876 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00038546 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001704 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.77 or 0.03707174 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009310 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00001168 BTC.
Signatum (CRYPTO:SIGT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Signatum is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Signatum Coin Trading
Signatum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signatum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.