AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 20th. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.46 million and $0.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
AsiaCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,323,479,014 coins. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.