BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. BOScoin has a total market cap of $9.88 million and $200,692.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0185 or 0.00000461 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. During the last week, BOScoin has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008030 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00001359 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000612 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
BOScoin (BOS) is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 793,048,050 coins and its circulating supply is 533,498,832 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.