Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 20th. In the last seven days, Elixir has traded 33.7% higher against the US dollar. Elixir has a total market cap of $106,402.00 and $1,972.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can now be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000074 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00377032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024802 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.76 or 0.01637462 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00228685 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004804 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
Elixir’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 35,204,080 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io.
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.