JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 20th. One JobsCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. JobsCoin has a market cap of $23,645.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, JobsCoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014319 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00001306 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 52.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
JOBS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin.
JobsCoin Coin Trading
JobsCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JobsCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.