NPER (CURRENCY:NPER) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 21st. One NPER token can now be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Coinrail, Bibox and DDEX. NPER has a market cap of $297,407.00 and $30,301.00 worth of NPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NPER has traded 21% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00031965 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00038622 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009630 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008260 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00001387 BTC.
NPER Token Profile
NPER uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 11th, 2018. NPER’s total supply is 218,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,927,451 tokens. The official website for NPER is nper.io/En. NPER’s official Twitter account is @NPERproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for NPER is medium.com/@NPERproject.
Buying and Selling NPER
NPER can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Coinrail, DDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.