Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded up 14.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. Quantum has a market cap of $3.40 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quantum has traded 34.2% lower against the dollar. One Quantum token can now be bought for about $0.0455 or 0.00000700 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00375944 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.79 or 0.01636612 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00228024 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004799 BTC.
Quantum’s genesis date was April 15th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 204,773,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,867,103 tokens. The official website for Quantum is www.quantumproject.org. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.