StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 21st. In the last week, StrongHands has traded 44% higher against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $910,500.00 and $16,295.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Coindeal, Graviex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 75.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHND is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,030,987,301,555 coins and its circulating supply is 9,270,756,128,101 coins. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Graviex, BiteBTC, Coindeal, CoinExchange, Crex24, CryptoBridge and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.