BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 21st. BoostCoin has a total market capitalization of $14,317.00 and $4.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BoostCoin has traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BoostCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00021043 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00022257 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004717 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005835 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015664 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00016136 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00116424 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
BoostCoin (BOST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BoostCoin is myboost.io.
BoostCoin Coin Trading
BoostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BoostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BoostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.