Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 21st. Olympus Labs has a total market cap of $1.26 million and approximately $18,321.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 13.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Olympus Labs token can currently be bought for $0.0326 or 0.00000811 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Bibox, OKEx and FCoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $725.56 or 0.18025020 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00061835 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Olympus Labs Profile
Olympus Labs (CRYPTO:MOT) is a token. Its launch date was November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,500,000 tokens. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Olympus Labs’ official message board is medium.com/olympuslabsbc.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, IDEX, DDEX, Kyber Network, Bibox and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olympus Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Olympus Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.