SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 22nd. SaluS has a market capitalization of $6.07 million and $8,765.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SaluS has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One SaluS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $6.00 or 0.00148923 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00043480 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006057 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00016347 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000782 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
SLS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.