Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. One Bread token can currently be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00006476 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, IDEX, Binance and Tokenomy. During the last seven days, Bread has traded 1.3% lower against the dollar. Bread has a market capitalization of $23.13 million and $264,359.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00377445 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025036 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $67.19 or 0.01669305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233939 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005013 BTC.
Bread was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. Bread’s official website is BRD.com . Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tokenomy, Cobinhood, Kucoin, IDEX, OKEx and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.