Centaure (CURRENCY:CEN) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. Centaure has a total market cap of $0.00 and $10.00 worth of Centaure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centaure token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and IDEX. During the last seven days, Centaure has traded 7.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005479 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.74 or 0.00441077 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00081447 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009603 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003321 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 326.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Centaure is a token. Centaure’s total supply is 34,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Centaure is /r/Centaure and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Centaure’s official website is centaure.io. Centaure’s official Twitter account is @CentaureToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Centaure is medium.com/@centauretoken.
Centaure Token Trading
Centaure can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centaure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centaure should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centaure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centaure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centaure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.