ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 23rd. ContentBox has a total market capitalization of $2.85 million and $864,640.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ContentBox token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000115 BTC on popular exchanges including CPDAX, UEX, Huobi and Bilaxy. Over the last week, ContentBox has traded up 25.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00031368 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00044136 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010623 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008287 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00001537 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000756 BTC.
ContentBox uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,476,313 tokens. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox.
Buying and Selling ContentBox
ContentBox can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, UEX, CPDAX, Bilaxy and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.