HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. HedgeTrade has a market capitalization of $14.25 million and approximately $0.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded 37.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HedgeTrade token can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00005115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00022564 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006143 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002824 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015547 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00016855 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HedgeTrade (CRYPTO:HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,998,499 tokens. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
Buying and Selling HedgeTrade
HedgeTrade can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.