Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. Impact has a market cap of $35,799.00 and $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Impact has traded up 0% against the US dollar. One Impact coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00012963 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 45.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001977 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Impact Coin Profile
Impact (IMX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,630,546 coins. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX. The official website for Impact is www.impact-coin.org.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impact should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.