Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 23rd. One Litecred coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges. Litecred has a market capitalization of $17,038.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Litecred has traded 39.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.62 or 0.02300216 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00467814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00021308 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012064 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00022555 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00020772 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010830 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00041077 BTC.
Litecred is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Litecred Coin Trading
Litecred can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.