MVL (CURRENCY:MVL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 23rd. Over the last week, MVL has traded down 4.4% against the dollar. MVL has a market cap of $2.00 million and $10,041.00 worth of MVL was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MVL token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, CoinBene, IDEX and Cashierest.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $742.81 or 0.18447705 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00060965 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
MVL is a token. Its launch date was May 31st, 2018. MVL’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,276,119,270 tokens. The official message board for MVL is mvlchain.io/blog. MVL’s official Twitter account is @mvlchain. The Reddit community for MVL is /r/MVL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MVL is mvlchain.io.
MVL Token Trading
MVL can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, IDEX, CoinBene, UEX, Cryptology and Cashierest. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MVL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MVL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MVL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MVL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MVL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.