THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 23rd. In the last week, THETA has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar. THETA has a total market cap of $104.22 million and approximately $6.55 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One THETA token can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00002982 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Binance, Bithumb and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $736.04 or 0.18331145 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00061979 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00022878 BTC.
THETA Token Profile
THETA (THETA) is a token. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. THETA’s official website is www.thetatoken.org.
Buying and Selling THETA
THETA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bithumb, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Binance, OKEx, WazirX, Hotbit, Coinbit, DDEX, Upbit and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy THETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.