Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 24th. Bottos has a total market capitalization of $4.58 million and approximately $497,766.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bottos token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000208 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OTCBTC, LBank and BigONE. In the last week, Bottos has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $731.74 or 0.18221791 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00062650 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Bottos Token Profile
Bottos is a token. Its launch date was November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 545,990,153 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official message board is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LBank, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Bit-Z, Bibox, CoinEgg and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bottos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bottos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.