Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. One Covesting token can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00002560 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Kucoin and HitBTC. Over the last week, Covesting has traded 28.4% higher against the US dollar. Covesting has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and approximately $3,312.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00424407 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025135 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.26 or 0.01650566 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00228761 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005248 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.