CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. One CrowdCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. CrowdCoin has a market capitalization of $36,431.00 and $0.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00001556 BTC.
CrowdCoin (CRYPTO:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2013. CrowdCoin’s total supply is 5,095,340 coins and its circulating supply is 4,745,340 coins. CrowdCoin’s official website is crowdcoin.site. CrowdCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrowdCoin_CRC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CrowdCoin is /r/CrowdCoinChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.