MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, Graviex and Cryptohub. MedicCoin has a total market capitalization of $72,998.00 and approximately $9,208.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MedicCoin has traded down 19.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 48.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001401 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin (CRYPTO:MEDIC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 253,739,209 coins and its circulating supply is 253,738,772 coins. MedicCoin’s official website is mediccoin.com. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin.
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.