Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. Pure has a market cap of $29,209.00 and $0.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pure has traded 30.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pure coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000041 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.00 or 0.02322348 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010666 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005702 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00002061 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00001307 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Pure (PUREX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pure should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.