Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 28th. During the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 18.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000380 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $272,761.00 and $42.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00015995 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Profile
Bitcoin Scrypt (CRYPTO:BTCS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.