CFun (CURRENCY:CFUN) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 28th. One CFun coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.33, $18.94, $10.39 and $5.60. In the last seven days, CFun has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. CFun has a market capitalization of $150,300.00 and approximately $49,650.00 worth of CFun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00414369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.61 or 0.01587233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00228984 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006655 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00001221 BTC.
CFun’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 429,429,737 coins. The official website for CFun is www.cfunproject.com. CFun’s official Twitter account is @CFunproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CFun Coin Trading
CFun can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $33.94, $32.15, $18.94, $24.43, $24.68, $20.33, $5.60, $50.98, $51.55, $13.77 and $10.39. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CFun directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CFun should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CFun using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CFun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CFun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.