Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded up 75.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 28th. One Digiwage coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $94,145.00 and $414.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Digiwage has traded 46.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00069892 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007007 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00036793 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006753 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded down 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012363 BTC.
Digiwage Coin Profile
WAGE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 54,495,586 coins and its circulating supply is 46,495,566 coins. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.