Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 14th. Gravity has a total market capitalization of $113,434.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gravity has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. One Gravity coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006427 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00378555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019826 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002269 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.04 or 0.01380229 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00215002 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001607 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006248 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Gravity’s total supply is 2,242,570,378 coins and its circulating supply is 2,235,955,216 coins. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin. The official website for Gravity is gzro.net.
Gravity Coin Trading
Gravity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gravity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gravity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.