Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Aricoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Aricoin has a market cap of $41,230.00 and $0.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00013999 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 65.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Aricoin (ARI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official website is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aricoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.