Huncoin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded up 16.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 14th. One Huncoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Huncoin has traded 99.1% higher against the US dollar. Huncoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $63.00 worth of Huncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.43 or 0.01616435 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002404 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00013391 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002231 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001689 BTC.
Huncoin (CRYPTO:HNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 9th, 2015. Huncoin’s total supply is 44,798,593 coins. Huncoin’s official Twitter account is @HunCoin. The official website for Huncoin is huncoin.org.
Huncoin Coin Trading
Huncoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Huncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Huncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Huncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.